RP forums for duel monsters genesis. keep up with the news here

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Seaside Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JemGryphonkin

PostSubject: Seaside Stories   Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:48 pm

So, Starting with me a few players of Seaside Rumble decided to write up some short stories of what their characters are up to during the midwinter break of Seaside Rumble (while Seaside Ride is going.)

This thread is a place for people to post said side stories. Enjoy!

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JemGryphonkin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside Stories   Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Azure:

Maya:

Kerath:

Azure, Part 2:

End of first episode of Arc V should have gone like this -- "Wait, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in 1 turn?" "Yeah, so?" "Well, isn't that against the rules?" "SCREW THE RULES I MAKE UP CARD MECHANICS WITH MY PENDANT"

Last edited by JemGryphonkin on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace of Aces
RP Storyteller
RP Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Seaside Stories   Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Asuka:

Suenami:

JoJo:

Forum Assistant Moderator
Forum Assistant Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Seaside Stories   Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:58 pm

???:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nótt Night

PostSubject: Re: Seaside Stories   Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:52 pm

You might notice the "PoV" notes above some paragraphs. Everything is written in third-person narration but some paragraphs focus more on certain characters in the story so I also did my best to show their thoughts and feelings in those paragraphs while excluding the thoughts of the other characters. With that being said, I hope you enjoy my little story.
Mezah:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JemGryphonkin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside Stories   Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 am

Celeste:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thiviscar

PostSubject: Re: Seaside Stories   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:50 pm

Well, here's my little side story, I divided it in 3 parts, because some of Seaside Ride's ic events happen in between them, though the most important part is Isao and Azure's conversation between Part I and II.

Part I:

Part II:

Part III:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JemGryphonkin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside Stories   Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:10 am

During the Rumble Season 2 Preseason, after the events that occurred at the tournament where the world broke...

Griffin:

Azure:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JemGryphonkin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside Stories   Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:52 pm

Verloren: Eventually, the message finally reaches Azure. /Do you have anywhere you want her to go? I'm about to ask her now./

JemGryphonkin: /...just any classroom. Somewhere that I can dramatically barge in. ...I have a plan. And it's just crazy enough that it might work./ she sent, taking a breath to steady her nerves. She had went back to the dorm after class; truth be told, cutting out just early enough she could get back to the main building before Kay could have a chance to get Nao alone. She had wanted to change and... pick up her secret weapon. [...Well, I won't kidnap her. That won't be seen well by school officials, and is counterproductive to rebuilding a relationship of trust and love. But, perhaps given how she was acting when last I saw her... something else I've learned from my time with Talon could be helpful. She has changed, and I'll show her I'll accept who she is now just as much as I did who she was before. I'll try my best to make her mine.... No. That's not enough, that shows hesitation. I will make her mine, once again.]

Verloren: The response doesn't come for a while, but eventually what she's waiting for comes. /I'm heading towards the XYZ rooms, they should be empty about now. She should be there eventually, but I'm going to hide. You should get going./

JemGryphonkin: /...alright. Thank you./ Taking care to not go too quickly; she didn't want to end up there before Nao, after all... nor did she want her love to leave, she made her way to the mentioned room, subtly glancing through the window in the door to see if she was inside.

Verloren: By the time she arrives, Nao's inside, looking a little confused and texting on her phone, probably asking Kay where she is.

JemGryphonkin: Azure stepped into the room. She was wearing a tight blue tank top, the same shade as her eyes, and her uniform short skirt (honestly, these had to be designed by either a man or Lord). Her black hair was loosely gathered behind her in a long ponytail, and had explicit instructions to pretend to be normal hair and stay silent until she told it otherwise. Her eyes had a look of determination, with only a very slight pink tinge to her cheeks while her gaze was locked straight on Nao.

Most noticeably, she was tapping a hairbrush into an empty hand. That hairbrush. The one that made the tournament impossible to sit at.

"Nao. I love you. I've missed you. I want you to come home to me. And I'm willing to prove that to you, that I will accept you as you are, no matter how that is." She stepped in without hesitation and she had her prey in her sights. Her beautiful, lovely prey. Her heart ached with fear she wouldn't give voice to, nor allow to show on her face. She kept the only expression on her face sheer desire. "All I want is for you to be mine. Forever."

Verloren: Nao can't really even try to hide it - her voice catches in her throat, and she doesn't move to stand up from her seat, the phone making a noise as a message is recieved - but entirely ignored. A nervous swallow of air is easily seen from the older girl, and a shiver goes through her as she attempts and fails to voice a reaction.
JemGryphonkin: Azure doesn't slow down, reaching Nao's side... and wrapping her arms around Nao, pulling her face into Azure's chest; Nao was a bit taller while standing, but while in a chair this was certainly not the case. "I can't stand you not being with me. I will do whatever I have to in order to keep you. I've come too far and lived through too much chaos for this to end in silence between us. Don't leave me. We both deserve better than that." Most noticibly perhaps, is the fact that there's no special scent from Azure. Nothing but her own natural self.

Verloren: Nao shudders at the contact - something that seems worrying, at first, but betrays a surge of emotion that threatens to come forth. After a moment of keeping herself, at least, from dissolving, a few words come out. "...Azure... I'm so sorry... Everything... it just..."

JemGryphonkin: "Shhhh..." Azure said, stroking Nao's hair while holding her tight; just as Nao had to do for her so many times. "None of it matters. All that matters is you and I. The only thing I care about is you coming home. I'm not mad, I'm not disappointed, I'm not anything but worried for you. All you have to do is talk, and I'll listen." A smirk; she knew Nao couldn't exactly see her face, but Nao knew the tone of Azure's voice enough she could hear the playfulness in her tone. "And if you don't want to talk, I can always encourage you to~" she added.... yes, that's certainly the hairbrush tapping her lightly on the hip. Since she was sitting, that was as close as Azure could get to its normal target. "Don't apologize. Fix it."

Verloren: Nao's fingers sink slightly into Azure's back, her face lighting up a bit more. "...Y-Yes. I... I lost control. I'd done so much... so much to make myself more like what everyone wanted... more like what my mother wanted, too... I did my best, for so long... but it wasn't enough this time, and everything got... upset. Everything changed, and... and things were like middle school all over again, but, but more..." Nao breathes deeply. "...I don't know what to do. Chyva, she..."

JemGryphonkin: "If my friends are to be believed, she's using pheromone laced perfume of some sort."

Verloren: "...I know. I couldn't not. But that's... it's just to draw you in. ...She knows me, now. Probably better than I do."

JemGryphonkin: She reached down, while moving just enough so that Nao's face wasn't nestled quite as closely between Azure's breasts, putting a finger on the bottom on Nao's chin to look her in the eyes. "Chyva doesn't matter. What she knows or thinks she knows doesn't matter. You are the person I love. I don't care about princes or money or fame or fortune. I want you for you. If you're happier not having the prince facade on, then I'll be happy to just be girls together with you. Instead of just teaching me how to value myself and be pretty... we can value ourselves together, and be beautiful together. Because you are beautiful to me. More beautiful than anyone I've ever seen." And she smiled with her heart leaping in joy; this is what she needed, this is what she wanted. "And if you'd rather put the facade back on, that's fine too. You can rock both; you are amazing at everything you do." A sly grin. "And I mean everything," she added with a giggle. "You've done yourself a disservice, though, I think; hiding behind the prince's mask so long that it became who you were. Even I, who was closest to you could only sort of see through it. Now you need to find yourself, and find who you are. And I want to walk that path with you every step of the way. To hell with what that woman thinks she knows. We will find the real you together." And then she gently pushed up further on Nao's chin to angle her face up just a bit more, and just like on that first night when Azure was the broken one, she kissed Nao. Unlike that time, it wasn't the shy, almost chaste kiss of a girl who is just realizing her feelings, though. It's the passionate kiss of a woman who is reclaiming what she feels is her own.

Verloren: Nao leans forward a little, accepting and returning the kiss, content to just be like that with her, for now... but, eventually, it breaks, and Nao leans back into her seat, pulling Azure forward with her, unwilling to break the embrace in the same way. "...God, I really do love you. You're more than I had ever thought... more than I could bring myself to hope for. ...But I'm not deserving of you." Nao's near elated voice sinks back down to her weaker sound. "...I can't hate her like you do. I..."

JemGryphonkin: "You do deserve me. ...and I don't hate her." Azure's own voice was quiet in the empty room. "The first point first." She maintained eye contact as she spoke. "I would be literally dead if not for you." Her voice held no sarcasm, no exaggeration; cold, hard, facts. "You saved my life. I can never repay you enough for that. But, I intend to try, and I'll start with that by never letting you go, and trying to never let you feel alone or ashamed or anything else, because with you by my side everything is right." She took a... very slightly shaky... breath. "As for Chyva... She is what she is. I truly believe in my heart, after speaking to many people... friends, legendary duelists, people around her... she probably truly thought she was helping you. Because she saw what you were acting as, and how it wasn't truly you. I knew it as well, but I was weak before; I didn't have the will to try to tell you that you didn't have to be the facade. I tried to get you to let it go when we were alone, but it wasn't enough. She probably wanted to save you from yourself. I think she was succesful in that. I don't approve of some of her methods. I don't appreciate her trying to taunt me over what happened... I don't know if you were aware when I was watching the other night. But I'm not jealous of her. I don't hate her. I simply don't care about her; she's not important in my life. As long as you are by my side, she's literally nothing to me. Hate implies I care. You're the only one I care about. Don't hate her. Be thankful for her for showing you that you really need to find out who you truly are. But walk that path with me."

Verloren: "...I care, though..." The words that leave Nao's mouth undoubtedly are what's shaking her so much as to feel unworthy.

JemGryphonkin: Azure smiled. "And that's fine. No one faults you for caring. You have a loving heart, my beautiful Nao. You can care, you can be thankful. Just... remember that just as I'm yours, you belong to me. I don't want to have to call her out with sabers at noon to fight for your hand. But I will if I have to go that far for you. I'll go to the ends of the earth for you. I'll fight gods and demons for you. ...and I'll make it so you are the one who can't sit if I need to prove a point." The brush taps against her hip twice to reinforce the point. "I don't fault you," she added after a moment. "Remember, I'm the first one to have admitted feeling attraction to her... And that was after a minute long run in. And she's a genuine person. Everyone I've talked to has agreed that she's simply an amazing leader, and she honestly cares about everyone. She's worth admiring and caring about." Azure shook her head, though. "But I love you. And I want you back. That's all there is to it. I will quite enthusiastically insist. And if she's as good a person as everyone thinks she is, she'll accept that."

Verloren: Nao blushes deeply and fidgets with the ring on her finger. "...I-I, y-you know... I'm the first... I'm special to her, just like I'm special to you..."

JemGryphonkin: Part of her was afraid to ask the question that threatened to escape her lips. After a brief moment, she sighed. It had to be said, she couldn't let Nao flounder in confusion. "This is in a lot of ways your decision, my love. I won't take you away against your will. I want you. I want all of you, given willingly. And I intend to make her know that. But I can't steal you. You aren't a bauble to parade on my arm. You're my beautiful lady who taught me how to love myself. ... If you would rather go to her, I'll not bother you again. And I can hope that should you truly want me, she'd respect you enough to let you make your decision, just as I will." Azure was further convinced by this exchange an earlier suspicion; Chyva was almost doubtless a seed like they were.

Verloren: "...I just... I don't know how I'm supposed to just choose." She looks rather defeated at the mere concept. "The two of you have both been... very different, a-and yet, I love both... I want to walk beside you... but I want to follow beside her. I want to hold you, and I want to be held by her... I just..." Admitting all this finally breaks what she's been holding back, and tears start welling up in her eyes. "...I don't deserve your forgiveness... cheating like this... falling for someone like this..."

JemGryphonkin: "It is what it is. It's no excuse, but I almost promise you she's a seed like we are," she said, invoking the ba'al problems for the first time. "There's a inherent attraction between seeds. Pretty sure Akahito still loves me, too." She pulled Nao back against her chest. "You may not feel you deserve my forgiveness. But you have it. I can never hate you, Nao. I can never be anything but in love with you. Let me make you mine once more." A playful smile crossed her lips. "Or I might have to go and make her mine too, and have both of you."

Verloren: "...w-well, it would certainly make this a lot easier on me..." Nao attempts to joke... but, well, it has a lot more truth in it than she wants to admit.

JemGryphonkin: Azure giggled. "How about I steal you away for a bit. I know you know what she uses, but it's power is undeniable. Give it some time to clear your system, then see if you can decide? If not, I might just have to fight her for you. And I might just cheat to win you back... Because I'll do literally anything for you. If I have to try to claim both of you... I might be convinced. It was pointed out to me not long ago how comparatively short in history the concept of monogamy is. If I have to do that to have you, I will." there's no hesitation or deception in her voice. "I prefer not sharing because I'm crazy and selfish, but I will not back down."

Verloren: "...It, it's not your fault or anything..." Nao speaks in a soft whimper. "I wouldn't... I didn't want to ever have to... and yet, now..."

JemGryphonkin: "And I didn't want to end up how I am. But I am, and you have, and just like in Duel monsters, we have to deal with the hands we are given."

Verloren: "...Speaking of that, something has felt... off. And your hair is all..."

JemGryphonkin: "Yeah, I went through a brief goth period," Azure deadpanned. In a quick move, she changed their positions; where Nao had been sitting and embracing a standing Azure, Azure moved; not so much sitting on Nao's lap in a submissive way as they'd done so many times before, but straddling Nao's legs. "I've never lied to you in my life, Nao," she said; One arm was still over Nao's shoulder, hand resting at the back of her neck. The other very conspicuously put the hairbrush in Nao's lap... leaning against one of Azure's thighs. "And I don't instead to start now or ever. There is a time and a place to discuss what's happened to me in the last week or so... but I don't think that time is now." Even with their difference in height standing, sitting on top of Nao like this put her a half head above Nao in eye level. "...it sticks in my pride as a woman a bit, that she's managed to find a place in your heart. Part of me wants to take you and run away with you, and never look back... but that would make me no better, would it? Either way, you might come to resent me, for leaving you without someone who is precious to you..." she whispered.

Verloren: Nao can't help but shift a little underneath her, intimiately aware of how their bodies press together; the soft feeling of the girl she loves against her... in her arms... where they always should have been. Together. "I... I'm sorry." She tells her once again, nuzzling against Azure's neck as her hands once again knead just a little into her back. "Maybe you were right. Maybe I do need some time... and either way, I don't know how much I could ever apologize for what I've done. But... as much as I want to be yours... right now, I still... I lost." Her body quivers a little, under the statement.

JemGryphonkin: "Tell me honestly. Without the influence of what she uses, take a moment to think clearly. Do you want us both? Is that the desire of your heart, my love?"

Verloren: "I... I'm not sure how much of it as deep... I mean... I know I want to be with you." She starts, her eyes turning away at the rather shameful admission she's about to make. "...But it feels so incredibly good to be with her, a-and the way she treats me is..." The sentence just kind of trails off there - Nao can't even bring herself to say it.

JemGryphonkin: "Better."

Verloren: "...I, it's not like that..."

JemGryphonkin: Azure smiles gently. "I told you at the start I would accept you as you are, didn't I? If this is your desire, I'll accept it too. I'll try to make peace with Chyva. ...perhaps her and my dynamic need to get ironed out, but it wouldn't be fair to you for either of the people you love to be taken from you, would it? And I can't deny at least some level of attraction to her myself. ...and given all of our natures, I believe that feeling is mutual... or can be."

Verloren: "...maybe... I, I mean, maybe if you were a bit more..." Nao shakes her head, cutting herself off.

JemGryphonkin: "...what, assertive?" Azure said, as her hand at the back of Nao's neck moved into a grip, pulling Nao's face to hers for another kiss. After it broke, she smiled again. "... I can be, but I don't know if I can to the degree you desire."

Verloren: They part with a blush from Nao, and she shivers a little. "...nhh... I-I didn't tell you about... about before I came here, did I...?"

JemGryphonkin: "You told me you hadn't worn the prince's persona til your second year, but you didn't elaborate."

Verloren: "B, before I came here, I had a friend I went to school with... we weren't really, like... a thing like this, but... she always was going shopping with me and having me dress up in all sorts of things... she's where I started dressing a bit more boyish, because she enjoyed that kind of thing..." Nao's voice sinks a bit quieter. "...s-so when Chyva dressed me up... brought me along like that, tied to her... I-I... it reminded me of my old friend... and was kind of really hot."

JemGryphonkin: She nodded. "...my own admission time. Because Chyva knows this, thanks to one of my friends, and before we move any further, and before I talk to Chyva, you need to know after all. I can't be selfish." A brief pause. "One of your fears about me has come true. Perhaps in a more... literal sense than you expected." Her hands moved back from Nao, and undid the hairtie. And with a sigh of dread... she willed a few strands into a snake, for just a moment. "But my promise to you still holds. I am still me, even as I've been given back that which I once cast off."

Verloren: Nao freezes up, her breath catching in her throat. "T, that... that..." The words come with more labored breaths, as if on the verge of hyperventilating.

JemGryphonkin: "Shhh," she whispered, stroking Nao's hair gently. "...I don't want to frighten you. That's why it's better you hear it from me. This actually happened the very night you left. It was a hard few days for me... The seal is weakening. The fight isn't over. I won't stop fighting on the front lines. Perhaps that's another reason I can consider that which I never have... and share you with the "prince". Because that way if I don't make it back one day, you'll still have someone to keep you safe," she said, her own voice catching at the admission.

Verloren: Nao pulls her into a very tight hug. "...Don't do that to me, please... Not again, not after..."

JemGryphonkin: "I'll do my best not to. But I'm not going to lie. The Devourer wants me personally. I don't intend to lose, and I can cheat like they can in duels now... That's... why I'm going to send you back to Chyva. I will talk to the both of you later today. And I'll work something out with Chyva. I want you, that will never change. But you want us both, and I respect that," she added. "And you'll need her if I fail. I won't take you from her and then destroy you myself. ...because I do love you. And if what you want is both of us, how can I say no?" Her voice did have a bit of a forlorn note to it, though.

Verloren: Nao bites back words - there's so much she wants to say, so much about this that is wrong... but this is what Azure's decided. All she can do is support her, so long as she feels that way... and maybe, maybe when they talk about this with Chyva, things will work out better than this... depressing feel. "...R, right..."

JemGryphonkin: "... this isn't what I want though," she added. "...I want what's mine. I want to be a selfish child. But I don't know if you can forgive me for it if I am. ...I'm a mess of contradictions, aren't I? I want you to myself, but I want to protect you from myself. I'm human... and not. The only thing that isn't contradictory is how I want to strip you right here in this classroom and have my way with you."

Verloren: Of course, Nao can't help but turn as red as her dress. "...I, I don't mind... I don't want to be selfish, either. I don't want to hurt you because of my own mistakes, either. So... if you want something... press forward. Just... make sure to come back to me."

JemGryphonkin: "Can you forgive me if I try to steal you from the prince?" she said, as calmly as she could as she slid her hands under Nao's shirt. "As long as I promise to come home?"

Verloren: The older blue's back arches a little under the touch. "Nnnh... try, if you want...~ I won't hold it against you... if you can replace her entirely... I wouldn't mind that at all."

JemGryphonkin: "Well then..." Azure said, lust in her eyes. "Then we'll finish up here, and then I'll have to go have a chat with Chyva."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaside Stories   

Back to top Go down

Seaside Stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1