DMG RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forums for duel monsters genesis. keep up with the news here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1

Go down 
+7
Dooney1
Aki Izayoi
MinoruChen
Peps - OG
Phantom
bkmostwanted
fistodragon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
fistodragon
Administrator
Administrator
fistodragon

Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:19 pm

Story:

On a cold morning, the finals of the Duel Champion Tournament has started. The two finalists pro#1 and pro #2 are against each other. Pro #3 and Pro #4 are cheering on the both sides for them. Pro 1,2,3, and 4 are all friends. The clouds start to darken, the sky roars in pain, the seas rise in fear as antag #1 appears in the sky on some mysterious object. Antag #1 activates his duel disk and plays a card which seems to be a monster. The ground starts to open up and split the 4 protagonists in different parts of the city. These 4 protagonists developed amnesia and do not know what happened that day. They live his/her lives this way for 4 months. 4 months later, the antag, who appears to be a nice guy, states of a tournament to take place. The participants must gather 6 locator card to proceed to the finals. Pro 1 notices his voice seems familiar, even though he recalls nothing about what had occurred 4 months ago. Each protagonist checks his/her mail box to see that they have 2 locator cards in there.

There is also a twist to losing. If you lose, you lose both your 1 locator card + your best card in your deck. If a protagonist duels another protagonist, it is possible that they can regain his/her memories from that duel.

Rules:
-Dueling Rules:
1. No cheating.
2. If you are going to watch the duel, and you know how the two people duel, do not start sending each other messages to help your friend. It is unfair, and I don't want cheating.
3. If you are going to watch the duels, I don't want any negative comments. (Non-Roleplay talk will be used with brackets)
4. No meta decks, god cards, etc.
5. No Pendulum and XYZ Monsters.
6. 40 card maximum.
7. 8,000 lifepoints
8. YOU MUST BUILD YOUR DECK AROUND YOUR CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY. If you are heroic, you would typically have Warrior-themed cards.
9. Try to limit yourself to 1 card of each. If you want to use a 2 of a certain card or 3 of, consult me first.

-Roleplay Rules
1. Be active
2. No foul language
3. Romances are allowed, but I don't see how they can be done when dueling. If you can make it work, please feel free to do it.
4. Follow the standards you set for your character. If you are shy, don't throw yourself out their to duel non-stop.
5. Common Sense
6. If you are going to be inactive for longer than two days, notify me please. Otherwise, I may have to kick you to make room... Even though I doubt I will have slots.
7. Show respect to everyone
8. Do not join this Rp, and then not post, or only post for a day. I will DQ you if you do, that is just annoying, and gets everyone's hopes up for nothing.

Last edited by fistodragon on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://duelmongenrp.forumotion.com
fistodragon
Administrator
Administrator
fistodragon

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:28 pm

Spots avaliable

Protagonist #1 - Dooney
Protagonist #2 - Blader
Protagonist #3 - Angel
Protagonist #4 - Jem

Antagonist #1 - Fisto
Antagonist #2 -
Antagonist #3 -

Person #1 - Phantom
Person #2 - Mach
Person #3 -

If you are a "person", then that means you can either be good or bad. You aren't really restricted.
Also known as rogue. neither good or bad.

Fill out this sheet to apply:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance (picture if possible):
Bio (optional):
Deck Theme:
Signature Card:
Other:

Last edited by fistodragon on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
fistodragon
Administrator
Administrator
fistodragon

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Name: Ardam Fleur
Personality: Cruel, no respect for others, devious, tricky
Appearance (picture if possible)Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 82f453a7a16ca1f55f8441c515f815c1083172b0

Bio (optional): He grew up with no childhood. He was forced to live on his own and the only thing to entertain himself were his duel monsters. He lost all sanity.

Deck Theme: Undetermined at this time.
Back to top Go down
bkmostwanted
RP Storyteller
RP Storyteller
bkmostwanted

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 10:47 pm

Edited by Fisto:

I quit

Last edited by bkmostwanted on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 pm

Spots avaliable

Protagonist #1 -
Protagonist #2 -
Protagonist #3 -
Protagonist #4 -

Antagonist #1 - Fisto (insert character name here)
Antagonist #2 - Sanji (Herbo Mackart)

Person #1 - Phantom (Eric Raphael)
Person #2 -
Person #3 -
Person #4 -

If you are a "person", then that means you can either be good or bad. You aren't really restricted.

Name: Eric Raphael
Personality: Playful, but shows up seriously when duels, confident.

Appearance: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 033cd5bdcef82e1f4886cd4b5e10a7ee

Bio: His childhood was quiet, He loved playing in the forest that was near his home, and when he could dueled against the friends of the small village where he lived. When he went to the woods, he loved to stay until dark just to watch the moon and listen to the sounds of nocturnal animals. Because of childhood influences, it is impulsive in duels, and whenever it encounters an opponent who feels strong, he is very excited and confident, but if he duel against what he considered weak is discouraging.

Deck Theme: Beast-Warrior
Back to top Go down
Peps - OG

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 12:09 am

Edited by fisto: quit
Back to top Go down
MinoruChen

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:38 am

Name: Chen Minoru
Personality:Direct, unsympathetic, optimistic
Appearance (picture if possible): Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 Anime_boy_by_splincide-d64nwgq
Bio (optional): As the only child of two high class business executives Chen Minoru did not get a lot of social interaction in his early years. Without any brothers or sisters needing to move from business convention to business convention, only being able to take with him what fit inside a suitcase and carry-on bag.The only sanctuary for Chen was his Duel monsters™ deck. These cards quickly became his one and only friends until he became old enough to leave his parents behind.
Deck Theme: Toons
Signature Card: Toon Cyber Dragon
Other: Likes Ice Cream a little to much

Last edited by MinoruChen on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aki Izayoi
RP Storyteller
RP Storyteller
Aki Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 2:19 am

Name: Misaki Fudo

Personality: Shy, outgoing when needed and supportive

Appearance: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 Tumblr_m7css34tRz1ra37l2o1_500

Bio: Being the only child of the hero that saved Neo Domino City from countless dangers, Yusei Fudo, and his wife and previous teammate, Aki Izayoi, she was praised and well-known around the city and loved by all citizens. Her mother then gave her the deck she fought with to save the city, which later Misaki would add her touch in to become her own deck.

Deck Theme : Plants

Signature Card : Black Rose Dragon

Other : Loves going out with friends and walking through gardens and collecting roses.

For icon: I want an Aki icon with a bit longer hair and her duel disk. Preferably, you can add a longer dress or add a pocket in her dress with a rose inside of it.

Last edited by Aki Izayoi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dooney1
RP Iconner
RP Iconner

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Name: Rendai
Personality:Outgoing, Commonsense
Bio
Deck Theme: Clear
Signature Card: Clear wing Synchro Dragon
Other:

Last edited by Dooney1 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JemGryphonkin

JemGryphonkin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:07 pm

(I'd like a protagonist spot if available, if not I'm more than content being a person.)

Name: Azure
Personality: Typically cheerful and flirty, but able to turn serious and harsh in a heartbeat if she thinks she or her friends are in danger.
Appearance (picture if possible): (Essentially, Rinoa from FF8.)
Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 5xe7YdL
Bio (optional): Azure pretends to have a regal demeanor to strangers, although if she finds herself liking someone she quickly gets friendly.  Sometimes too friendly.  She's just recently begun dueling in a more serious manner, having often just goofed around before.  After the strange events surrounding the last tournament, she focused her deck building efforts and tries her best to overcome any challenges.

Deck Theme: Lightsworn
Signature Card: Judgment Dragon
Back to top Go down
Machturbo
Forum Assistant Moderator
Forum Assistant Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:47 am

Name: Jun Nagano
Age: why is this needed unless. Someone should say their 12 to fuck with Fisto. I won't be that guy though. 23.
Personality: Dark and quiet. Out for his own reasons and doesn't care about black and white, but sees everything as a gray area.
Appearance (picture if possible): Just go with Lelouch from Code Geass, I don't feel like putting effort into a picture.
Bio (optional): When I get to it.
Deck Theme: Fiends and light and dark monsters. (Fits the personality)
Signature Card: Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
Other: Throw me up on one of them Person things. Also, Sanji and Peps stated that they quit.
Back to top Go down
Stardustv

Stardustv

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 am

Name: Yusuke Muto

Personality: He is slightly reserved, also wise and intelligent but pride is his greatest strength and weakness. Initially he refuses to lose games, without considering the consequences

Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 Duelis10

Bio (optional): Secret descendant of the legendary king of games Yugi Muto
Deck Theme:  Dark Magician (Spellcasters)

Signature Card: Dark Magician

Other:
Back to top Go down
Bri-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 am

Appearance: (wont let me post it)
Name: Vida Seijin

Personality: Outgoing, Energetic, Playful

Bio: Vida never knew who her parents were but that never stopped her from bringing cheer to the people she knew. Growing up in a group home she only saw sadness on the faces of her other members and cheered them up the only way she knew how, singing. She made sure to keep the feelings of everyone else high and bright always having a positive outlook on any situation she enters but at the back of her mind she was always scared of being abandoned again.

Deck Theme: Melodious Cyber Angels

Signature Card: Ritual Sanctuary

Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1   Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugioh: The Rifts Between Bonds Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DMG RP :: Roleplay :: Custom Character Roleplay-
Jump to: